Saturday, June 13, 2015

I'm back!

After almost a year away, I"m back! Life got in the way for awhile with a new kid, changing work stuff, and me going back to school. All that's settled into a new routine, and I'm refreshed and ready to go. This time though I've got a few changes to the way I do things.

1- Video content is going to be more regular this time. I've got a new much more powerful pc than I had last year, so I can actually record some decent quality gaming footage. Sometimes it will be game stuff only, sometimes the game will be playing in the background while I just talk, and sometimes I'll actually be commentating on what's going on. It all depends. I'll make sure to title each video appropriately so you know what you're getting into.

2- Less junk. Towards the end I was doing lots of low quality low effort posts to try to meet my extreme schedule. It didn't work and I burned out. There may still be some of those when I find something funny or interesting, but a lot less of it. 

3- Kerbalcast is probably the main reason I"m starting back up, so I'll probably be referencing them a bit. At least for awhile. If you don't know what that is, check them out here

4- Scheduling isn't really gonna be a thing anymore. I'm gonna try to post a couple times a week, some weeks you may get more. Some weeks may be less. Posts probably will come on weekends, but I had to record some stuff for Kerbalcast and went ahead and recorded audio for a couple of videos. That's kind of how it's gonna go from now on. When I do one thing, I'll be doing a bunch and putting out more stuff. When I don't there will be less. My schedule was the original reason I got burnt out before, so I don't want that getting in the way again.

To anyone who is still here, thanks! To anyone new, welcome to The Stuff I Care About. I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment