Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Favorites

You know, I've done a couple of top tens, and have a couple more in the pipeline. I got to thinking though, there are a lot of subjects out there that I like. I must have favorite things in all of them. So today, we are going to look at what my favorite things are. From Electronics to Cars, Planes to Books, and everything in between. The list is going to be alphabetical, so if you want to see a particular thing just scroll to the letter.

Animal: The Platypus. I mean come on, a mammal with a duck bill, fins, a tail, poisonous barbs, and it's called the Platypus. Why isn't this your favorite animal?

Band: Fall Out Boy. This may seem shocking to you based on a lot of my content, but a lot of their punk/emo music got me through some tough times in my life. It's weird to think about listening to it now, but they mean something to me. Plus, I really do like their music. The lyrics are great, deep, and intelligent. The rhythm and beat of their music is good too.

Book: World War Z. I like a lot of books, but World War Z is amazing. It's about the zombie apocolypse, but it's told as if it were a historical account. It discusses politics, morality issues, environmental issues, poor business practice, and whole lot more. It makes it fun though because it's about zombies, so you don't even realize you are learning.

Car: Aston Martin DB9. This is the most beautiful car in the whole world. The name, the curves, the sexiness of it's V12. One day I will own one of these. No matter how many organs and children I have to sell to afford it.

Celebrity: Burnie Burns. It's ok if you've never heard of him. He doesn't even call himself a celebrity. However, this man is responsible for the creation of Red Vs Blue, and I can see a bit of myself in him. On top of that he's a down to earth and genuinely funny guy, and I like that a lot more than just good looks or money.

Color: My favorite color is Green. I've always liked it. Not really sure why, it just looks nice.

Day of the Week: Lazy Sunday

Food: Steak. Medium Rare with a loaded baked potato and some crunchy green beans.

Hobby: Video Games. I love to play games. I do them to pass time, to relax, calm down, or sometimes get hyped. I labor over them without pay, and one day hope to actually turn it into a side business. They are the only thing I call myself an expert at.

Holiday: Christmas. Presents :)

Letter: Q. It's just so fun to say. QQ QQ

Movie: Pulp Fiction. The story telling, depth of characters, narrative tools, and the dialog make this the best movie I've ever seen. Especially the dialog.

Music Genre: Anything related to Rock.

Super Hero: Captain America. Cap is amazing. He is the essence of pure good in an evil world. His superpowers aren't all that far fetched, and he feels like I can relate to him. Plus his costume in the Marvel movies is superb, only being outmatches by Iron Man's suit.

Sport: I don't really care for sports that much. If I had to choose I'd say football. That's soccer for the majority of you out there. (I do live in America, but it is called football everywhere else in the world. Why do we get to rename it soccer?)

TV Show: Breaking Bad. The story itself is amazing. The actors and dialog are superb. There is so much character development and relateable content that I can't not get sucked in. Plus the ending didn't suck. Which says a lot for a TV show.

Video Game: Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. As I've said before and will say again, I put over 1000 hours of my life into this game. I've been playing it for 8 years, and still play it at least once a week. I will probably keep doing so until the computer I own can't run it until it's to old. It is amazing, and I love it like a best friend.

These are some of my favorite things. If you want to ask me about more, then please leave a comment or shoot me a tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment