Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's up in Jared Land

You know I blog and will mostly blog about things that are bothering me or I am interested in. Occasionally though I'll just talk about my life. Like now!

First off, I know there hasn't been a post in a couple of weeks. I am working on some good ones, but to be honest I'm mostly sucked into EVE Online. What an awesome game! Unless you don't like slower paced games. Eve is much much more about the thought that you put into creating your character. What skills you train, where you go, and how you handle yourself in the universe. It is much more realistic than I HAS THE BESTEST SWORD AND MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this realism comes at the price of it is Ungodly slow. Some skills take days or even weeks to train. That's real time days and weeks. However, It is my new gaming love. I still pop on WoW every other day or so to run dungeons or check auctions, and I still play my games that I review.

Speaking of reviews check out http://www.leftstickdown.com/ for awesome gaming reviews and news. I'm posting 3 reviews this week, and my whole catalog is there to look at.

Some of my friends have been asking me about twitter, and so my blog will now be linked to my twitter account. So if any of you want to follow me there rather than here I'm jma4707

I also started work as a journalist. When I get more information I'll make it available, and then if you are interested you can come read my news articles. I'd really appreciate the support :)

I'm also doing some work on the layout of my blog. I'm playing with different backgrounds, spacing, and page arrangements so please feel free to leave comments with your opinions. I'm looking for something that's visually appealing for most readers, but is still my style.

Time to go play EVE I think.

1 comment:

  1. You should add a follow me tab to your side bar. :) You can see the one I have on my blog.
    http://babyonmyhipcoloronmylips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete