Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Kerbalcast Christmas Special Event

Hello Everybody!

J. Arthur here with an announcement. Since Kerbalcast didn't air an episode this week, a little announcement I was making will also be delayed a week. It is a time sensitive matter, so I'm blasting this out on twitter where hopefully plenty of folks in the community will still see it.

For Christmas this year, I want to give back to my fellow Kerbaler's who are on and listen to the show. So, we're going to be doing a drawing. All you have to do to enter, is email kerbalpodcast@gmail.com with the subject line "Santa Shrink". In this email you must include either your steam ID or the email associated with your Steam ID. In TWO weeks from today, I will randomly select TWO winners using a random picker from the great wide interwebs, and purchase you a game (or games, I have a secret budget) off of your wishlist.

As your community Manager I am doing this contest on my own. So all listeners are eligible, even ones that are on my friends list already or even Biff and Nos if they so desire. If I have money left over after the initial two winners, I'll keep going down the list and giving games away.

The reason I'm posting this now instead of waiting, is I want to be able to purchase games during the winter sale so that we all can get the most bang for my buck.

I look forward to all the entries, and may the luckiest folks win!

No comments:

Post a Comment